Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tiring month

Time passes fast. It’s been almost one month that I didn’t update this blog.

Within this one month, I faced a lot of issues, a lot of argument with different people. I even fell sick because of that. That was the very first time, I angry at a person until I fell sick. What a funny topic among my colleagues.

I was really frustrated with my work and my boss. However, still I had to overcome the issues. Haha, I had just attended a training “Responding to Conflict”, yet I was stuck in the conflict with other people. Learning to resolve the conflicts. The conflicts in an organization, it’s not as easy as drinking water… Humanity is really a hard topic to be studied on.

Anyway, I will still continue with my role, do whatever I will need to do… Try my best for what I can.

No comments: