Monday, December 14, 2009

My imagination?

Today, I’m released a bit compared to last week, as most of the issues for the project have been fixed during the weekend.

I read a lot of blogs after back to home, and found a nice drawing blog~ It’s about drawing, the blogger posts all his master pieces up in his blog, and they are so nice! This is the ideal blogging way in my mind since I started blogging in year 2005!!

However, I’m not good in imagination. Even if I have the inspiration of drawing something, I can never draw it nicely. Whatever in my mind, something else is produced. I imagine a tiger, it may ends up a cat on the paper. =.=”

See, this it is. Hehe… I laugh at myself when I look at it…. Haha
 

Anyhow, this is a good way to release my stress. I’m a happy-go-lucky person, but I still have stress, although the word “stress” had never come into my mind until I started to work in the current company. What a lucky girl I am! :P

I will continue to produce “unwanted” drawing when I’m free. It could be a few minute work, or a few hour work for drawing, as if we are drawing using our hands with the real brush and colors, not the Photoshop brush. Hehe

Good night, and sweet dreams!

No comments: