Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time is precious

During my childhood, I always thought that I had too much free time. And, I always tried to find something to do, in order to fill up my free time.

Gradually, I grew up, yet my thinking was still the same, I was just too free that I like to sleep a lot. Whenever I had so called “free time”, I always filled up the time with a nice sleep.

Up till last year, I realized that, I wasted too much time for sleeping. Having a good sleep is necessary, but it was just too much as if I was a decadent. In fact, I’m interested in numerous fields, from languages to cultures, from crafts to arts, from music to instruments, from stars to astrology, from movements to meditation, etc. However, I was just a lazy-bones that did not want to take initiative to involve myself into the erudition of those fields.

I was thinking, am I too late to start it now? What I should do, is to start the first step to be enthusiasm for those fields. I know, once I started it, I will never have a chance to regret of doing it, and I will not.

Hence, I started to learn swimming, yoga, zither, and learn clay modeling this year. I believe, only practice makes perfect. Now, I even attend Toastmasters club, so that I could improve my English and public speaking. From the learning, I got to know which activities are suitable for me, and which are not. Even if I felt not comfortable with the activities, or probably because of the environment, I still learned something, which will always stay in my heart. I do not want to be a mistress of a department, or a company, but I just want to be a mistress of my destiny, my dreams. :)

Time is precious in our life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,i agree with your time is precious:)it is indeed.its on my blog too.lol.its game/sport site still under work:P

take a visit.

www.timeisprecious.weebly.com

-tony p

Jaleen said...

Tony: Thanks for visiting my blog. :) The MV rhythm in your blog is nice!