Sunday, December 27, 2009

preparing speech…

I am now preparing for my presentation, preparing for my speech. Monday, will be a memorable day for me. The presentation on Monday will create a history in my life!! Haha~

I presented my speech to mum just now, and the comments I got from her was that, I talked too fast, and the audience may not have the chance to catch up for what I was saying. Yes, I know that, and I was trying to slow down my speed, but I couldn’t… My speed kept on increasing once I started to talk. Nah… there must be a way, nothing is impossible, I know.

When I talk fast, my mind would be jammed up, and I couldn’t get the chance to think about what I was gonna talk about next. Yeah… I definitely need to improve that, need to slow down my speed. My speaking speed is not fast when I speak Chinese though. Hmm… Probably, I really need to train up myself to think in English… Is it possible to change this nature? I will have to try.

Wish me luck, hope that I will sucess in my presentation on this coming Monday!! :D

p/s: honestly, I am thinking if I should change my writing style from a formal one to be an informal one. It is just too formal for me, and I don’t really get use to it… =.="

No comments: