Saturday, January 02, 2010

2009 / 2010

It is a new year, year 2010. Through out the day, I have read thru many blogs, which were talking about the feelings that they had or the events that they met within last whole year of 2009. Here my turn to talk about mine.

In year of 2009, I changed my sleeping habit. Although I didn’t manage to change the habit totally, as I am still thinking that sleeping is an enjoy activity, and sleeping can refresh myself from tiring life. However, I started to learn a lot of things, started to enforce myself not to sleep if it was unnecessary, especially during noon time of weekends. That was the reason why, I started to learn clay modeling, to avoid myself from feeling sleepy. XD

In year 2009, I thought of improving my English, and so I joint Toastmaster Club. The idea was brought up by my colleague. She suggested me to join Toastmaster club with her together, and so, I started another new experience of my life. The first time I stood on the stage, it was not a real stage, and I was just standing in front of my fellow toastmasters, I trembled when they called for my names, and I was forcing myself to say something for 2 minutes! =.=" Anyway, it has passed at the end, and I got encouragement from the fellow toastmasters. The feeling was great!! From there, I noticed that, I should speak in a slower manner, so that I could have more time to think what should I say next, and speak slower would calm down myself too. I am still learning about it, and I used it in a job interview. ^^

In year 2009, I got a great appraiser from my co-workers and business partners regarding my job performance. The appraiser comforted me and raised me up from my emotional downturn. Although I got no promotion due to the company economy downturn, and we did not even got the salary increment, but it was really revivable to me. ^^

In year 2009, how much I had achieve? How was my performance in terms of life improvement? I would rate myself as 78% achievement. It was a B level. :P Haha~ I hope that this year 2010, I would have a huge breakthrough in improving my life, not only my life style, my career, but also my habits, my thoughts and my actions. :)

No comments: