Saturday, January 16, 2010

NLP

Recently, I bought a book regarding NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). It is not a programming book (Nah… I don’t do programming since I graduated from University), but is a book on how to increase a person’s determination and passion on his own goal achievement.

I have been searching for the books regarding NLP for long time. However, it seems to be hard to get this kind of books in Malaysia, or even in Penang. And now, I have got it! Once I got to see it, I immediately bought down the 2 books, and I was so excited!! The books are in Chinese, they were originally written by 2 Japanese NLP trainers separately, and lately they were translated into Chinese.

I just started to read the first book, which is training book, train us to drill down into our minds to get the actual goals of our life, and it shows us how to achieve the goals step by step. The book “Secret”, seems to have the same theories as what NLP mentions, and it can be said that Secret is part of NLP. NLP teaches in a more detailed way, and provides the guidance towards success.

I really like this book a lot!!  ^^

No comments: