Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Just a simple update of this blog :P

It has been 2 months that I didn’t update this blog. Hmm… actually, whenever I think to write a post for this blog, all of the ideas will be gone. Probably it was because I was restricting myself to write a better post for this blog, so that I do not publish some ‘rubbish’ on here. XD

Now, I’m trying not to restrict myself from putting any idea I have on here, no matter it is a so called rubbish or not. Haha~~ And, I will try to use as simple wordings as possible, not to stress so much on the vocabulary, because I actually realized that, by stressing myself is not a good way for me to produce a good post, instead, no production at all. =.="

I will just write as how I talk. :P Probably this is an excuse for me to be lazy to think of the new vocabulary, and write in proper English. But, anyhow, at least I produce something, right? :P

I have provided the URL of this blog to my colleague from Dell India team. I assume they will keep on reading the updated posts in this blog (although I am not sure for that), so I must keep on my production here. In future, I will try to make it as interesting as possible, talk about my interests, my activities, my life, etc. Of course, it might be the same content with my Chinese blog sometimes, as most of my effort are put on that blog.

That’s for all tonight. I’m going to have a good rest tonight, tomorrow will be another busy day. :)

Sweet dreams, everyone~!

No comments: