Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photowalk sessions ^^

I have been to photowalk for 2 times, with Dell’s shutterbugs members. Well, those are nice experience on shooting different things from different angles. Our consultant taught us how to shoot some photos as well, how to get the nice angles, how to shoot with the settings, etc. Although those settings might not be available in my compact camera, but still, I managed to use my own setting to get some nice pictures ( I think so… haha).

Below are my first photowalk on 10-Apr-2010. ^^
Although the titles are in Chinese, but I guess more or less, you should be able to see what are in the pictures.
If you really can’t get what is the stupid thing in the picture, just let me know. :P


And, below is my second photowalk on 17-Apr-2010.
The objective was to Heritage Shooting. But, I seemed to fail the objective. =.="
I snapped a lot of pictures which are actually out of topic. Haha~~

Alright, that’s all for tonight.
I actually planned to do some backup on my data in the notebook, but I failed my plan again. >.<
I did all the nonsense and yet nothing being backed-up. =.="

Anyway, still, good night, and wish all of you have sweet dreams!

No comments: