Monday, April 19, 2010

My Photography Coaches :P

Recently, I’m kind of addicted to photography. But still, I do not plan to buy a DSLR camera for now, as I’m lazy to bring a heavy camera along the way with me wherever I go. No way…

However, I wish to explore my capability on photography with my current Canon IXUS 80IS and see how far I can go with this compact camera. ^^ Probably I just wish to prove that compact camera can produce a nice picture as a DSLR too.

Yea, I got recognized by my coaches of photography ( I call them as my coaches, as I learn photography from them too :P ), saying that I did a good job on taking pictures by using a compact camera. Yeah~! I feel so happy on that~!

One of my coaches is my ex-boss, CH, an interesting guy. XD He has a lot of funny actions, and recently he seems to get himself into his own taken photos a lot with those funny actions. To me, he is really a talented guy, and I like all photos taken by him, including the ideas of photo taking angles. ^^

Another coach, Christopher (Chris), is working in the same company as me, and he is a part time wedding photographer. He is the consultant of our company Shutterbugs society, presents the theories of photography and teach us how to take a good photo too. :)

Yea, today I introduce 2 guys that appear in my life. Hmm… not my dream guy, anyway. Hehehe~~ Hope you enjoy reading their blogs.

Good night! ^^

No comments: