Friday, April 09, 2010

Table Topic session…

Every time, when I think about the Table Topic sessions in the Toastmasters Club meetings, I keep struggling, whether or not I should go out to have a try. At the end, of course, I failed to make the step on. Only when the Table Topic Master calls up my name, then I will go forward to have a try.

I just back from Bagan Ajam Toastmasters Club meeting. As usual, I was called up to take part in the Table Topic session. The topic given to me was “Milk + your brother”. =.=" What a weird topic for me to talk about… My imagination is not creative enough to link up milk and my brother, but I definitely have to come out something with these 2 stupid unrelated things!

In the end, I just told the story of the younger brother, how he react when he wanted milk when he was a baby. A simple one, right? Even I couldn’t get to organize my speech well… Having a lot of problems in my speech… I wonder why I couldn’t make it huh… Anyway, at least I tried. Moving forward, could I make a step forward to take part automatically? Trying hard.

I have one idea in my mind, probably I need to train up myself to think faster (Nah… This is not the first time I talked about it, man). How to do it? Whenever I see something, try to create sentences for the things in front of me, just create sentences, either it is a silly one, serious one, crazy one, whatever, just think about it.
(Until a circumstance, I might be going crazy with all the things appear in my eyes. =.=" )

Alright, going to have a sweet dream tonight. Tomorrow I will have to wake up early although it is a Saturday. I will be going to have a photo walk tomorrow, with my colleagues. ^^ Wish all of you have a nice weekend!!

No comments: