Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Guy in Mc Donald =.=

It’s been a week that I thought of having Mc Donald as my breakfast while on my way to college. Today, I have made it!! Wakaka~~ A simple little thing can make me so happy, and that’s me. XD

Well, because of Mc Donald, I purposely departed from my house at 7am and took ferry to Penang island. When I reached Mc Donald at Gurney Drive, it was 8am. Besides having Mc Donald breakfast, I was trying to estimate how long do I need to take to college by ferry. It was still under my estimation, and I still had time to buy a breakfast set with RM4.50 excluding the tax, sat down at a seat beside the window, enjoying my delicious breakfast set.

While I was enjoying my coffee and reading an ancient China novel "Shan Hai Jing", there was a guy phoned to someone and shouted to that person in the phone loudly. He kept on scolding that person for at least 10 minutes!! Gosh… all my mood wat spoiled. >.<" Early in the morning, can’t you just give other people a peaceful environment? You didn’t have good mood, but can you please think of other people? I know you are a business man, but business men do have brain, right? Why didn’t you have one?

Anyway, I didn’t really explode my feeling on that, just continued with my reading. I was thinking that, his whole day was spoiled by the call that he made too. I remembered that he told the person in the phone that, he was sick for the whole week and he just went back to office on Monday because he wanted to sign an important check. Haha, a person that sick for the whole week still could sit in Mc Donald enjoying his breakfast? What a liar… And this is what we call "business man", especially a Chinese business man. XD

Of course, that was not my matter. I just finished my coffee and went off. Why do people want to get angry? Hmm…

No comments: