Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A careless day…

Yesterday, one of my primary classmates SMS to inform me to go over to her Toastmaster club. I replied and said yes, I will go over to take a look. She also informed that I will be the “Ah Counter” this round.

At night, after I fetched penquin, I straight away headed to Seberang Jaya Safira Club to join the Toastmaster meeting. Once I reached there, I told the committee there that I was the Ah Counter.

When I settled down, I looked around, and I didn’t see my primary classmate there.  When I looked at the meeting agenda, there was no name stated for Ah Counter in the agenda. I started to feel curious, why my primary classmate wasn’t there?

As the meeting has started, I just could SMS to my primary classmate and waited for her reply. She didn’t reply me at all, so during the break time, I tried to called my primary classmate, but I failed. Thus, I just looked for the president of the club and asked whether my primary classmate belongs to that club.

Surprisingly, the president told me, she does not belong to that club. Oh gosh!! I went to the wrong club!! And I even grabbed their Ah Counter role!! What an embarrassing situation!! Ah~~~

Although they said that it’s ok, not a problem, but I felt like finding a hole and skip myself into the hole!! Ish!!

Anyway, from there, I knew that my primary classmate is the president of another club, and her club is in Northern Tower. Northern Tower!! It’s very far far away from the Seberang Jaya Toastmasters Club!!

Sigh… I really couldn’t imagine that I was such a careless girl… Wordless…

No comments: