Wednesday, May 19, 2010

just listen

I’m used to listen to red.fm while I’m on my way to college or back to home recently. Last time when I worked in Dell, I usually car pooled with 2 guys, and they used to listen to Chinese radio channel or CD songs.

To me, actually I do not really like to listen to Chinese radio channel. I just feel that, nowadays, the artists are trying to follow the styles of English songs, and yet, they cannot reach the level as in English songs. At the end, the songs composed are neither Eastern style nor Western style. Why do they want to follow other people? Why can’t they just create their own style as a Chinese style?

Anyway, that’s my personal opinion. Let’s listen to 2 songs from One Republic, which I feel they are not bad to me. :)


Before this, I have heard to the song “Apologize” from One Republic too, and I like that songs a lot too. The song “Secret” was a song that I heard from red.fm, while “Stop and Stare” was a song I got from internet when I was trying to search the song “Secret”.

Hope you enjoy the songs. ^^

No comments: