Sunday, October 18, 2009

New blog template ^^

I just changed the template of this blog. The template was found from a website introduced by the blogger "LifeSoFake". There are many great templates in the website, and they are designed for Blogger.

If you are interested, you may go for a try to enhance your blog template. :) As long as you have a space to store those customized pictures for the templates, then it is quite easy to change your blog template. If you don’t have any storage for picture, you may register one from Photobucket, or, you may just use Picasa image storage site with your google email account. It is just free for you~

I personally like this template a lot because it is related to the natural GREEN color. ^^

That’s all for now. I’m going to have a good sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. Busy for clay class, and will be having dinner with friends~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?

Jaleen said...

Anynymous: Yes, I'm trying hard to post in English, as my English standard is really low. Thanks for visiting. :)