Saturday, October 17, 2009

Plan changed…

Yesterday, Vinc and CA invited me to go to Pulau Paya tomorrow, for a package of RM100 only. Wow~~ so cheap? Very soon, I got the approval from dad. They told the price was yet to be double confirm.

This morning, CA told me, the RM100 package was for snorkeling at the beachside and will have a lunch box only. It is not worth compared with the package we went there during team building previously. Yea, if comparing with the package for team building, the price was different as well, it was RM250 or probably more than that.

Anyway, I was just hoping to get a rest during this long holiday, although it is just a 3 days off…

It was disappointed for me at first, but then, it is ok… because I always have a lot of activities during weekends, so it doesn’t matter if I have programs with friend.

Wish all of you enjoy your weekends. For those who will be having holiday on the coming Monday, wish you enjoy your long holiday as well. :)

No comments: