Monday, October 05, 2009

A new post after 4 years

After 4 years, this is the second post of mine in this blog. Still, it’s under construction.

This blog will be all in English, which I will try my best to stress on the grammar, vocabularies, etc. in each of the posts.

I’m not sure how long it will last, or probably just one post after per year? Aha… Basically, I’m just an ordinary person who likes Chinese a lot. Currently, all my posts in the main blog are all in Chinese. Of course, from now on, I will continue with my Chinese blog, while trying my best to update this English blog.

I would say, I wish to improve my English while I’m having fun with it. I believe, learn anything by having fun will definately help a person to improve his knowledge in a fast pace.

I hope I could be the same, too. :)

No comments: