Sunday, December 04, 2011

21DJC-Day 15 - What is the Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Experienced To Date?

What is the most painful thing i have ever experienced. There is only one thing that stuck in my mind since my childhood.

It was an incident that I couldn’t even tell my family. I know, once I say it out, things will change. That was during my childhood time. And now, I’m already an adult. I can tell, but I choose not to tell. I hope that time will cure my pain.

And yes, time cures it, slowly. Up till now, I’m slowly released from the pain. How many years that I have beared the pain? 5 years? 10 years? No, it has been 20 years. It became a nightmare for me when time past. Now, I want it to become a past incident that I can tell off, just like a story telling. So, I started to tell my friends about the story, but not to tell my family about it.

Anyway, it was pain. Now, it has past, and I’m released from it slowly. I know, I will be fully released one day. 微笑

No comments: