Friday, December 02, 2011

21DJC-Day 13 - What Do You Fear Most?

Last night I had a gathering with my zither mates and back at home quite late, so I missed this journal again (2nd time). Today, I will continue with the question, what do I fear most?

After I calmed myself down, I asked myself again, what do I fear most? I know, many people afraid of dying. In fact, if you tell me that I’m going to die tomorrow, I have not much fear, as of now. I would not say that I’m definitely not afraid of that as I wouldn’t know what I would think of when the situation comes.

To me, currently, what I fear most is illness, diseases. I live to be happy, so I always concern about how much happiness I can bring to myself in my whole life. I want to make sure that I have no regrets when I leave this world. But, when I hear about my relatives or my friends’ family members getting cancer, or any diseases, I feel that it is even more fearful than dying itself.

If a person dies straight away without much pains, I would say the person is lucky enough to have a good ending in his life. Whereas, if a person dies after the torturing of diseases, he is leaving the world unpeacefully. Further more, when the person is suffering from diseases, it is not himself the only person to feel the pains, but it brings a chain effect to the family members as well. Family members feel sad and worried when looking at the expression of the person while having the pain. It is also a torturing to the family members.

Thus, I’m to say that, health is always more important than wealth. I have to take good care of my health – this is the recent concern to myself. That is one of the reasons, why I started to work out to reduce my weight. I have never wished to be a pretty lady. I was born to be in this way, that is given by my parents, and I appreciate it. I just want to live with a healthy body. That is not to let my parents worry about me, and also a way for me to keep myself happy. 微笑

No comments: