Saturday, December 10, 2011

21DJC-Day 19 - What Words Best Describe You?

It is the 19th journal that I have written for this 21 Daily Journal Challenge. Today’s question is what words best describe me?

If I would to describe myself, I guess, the way people see me and the way I look at myself would be different. If other people look at me, they would always think that I’m a cheerful person. I always have smile on my face. But, I would to describe my own characteristics, I would say, I’m an emotional person. I’m easily affected by other people’s emotions. That is the reason why I always want to make people around me to be happy, because I want myself to be happy as well.

Besides, to myself, I think that I’m a highly motivated person. No matter how bad of feeling I have, I would be able to recover in a fast manner. I know that I have to go on with my life, so I cannot stop at the same place for long time, I cannot afford to. That is how I live until today.

In term of appearance, hmm… I have a bad word to describe myself, too casual. I seldom take note on my appearance, as long as I feel comfortable, I will wear the clothes. It is good in a way that I know what I want, but it is bad in term of trying out new clothes. I know I might have new taste if I would to try out new style of wearing. I know, just that I do not have the guts to try it out. =.="

That’s all for tonight. I feel kind of tired today, driving and working the whole day. Wish you enjoy your holiday. 微笑

No comments: