Monday, December 05, 2011

21DJC–Day 16 - What Makes You Happy?

Yesterday’s question talked about pain, while today’s question is talking about happiness. What brings me happiness?

This is a simple question, but complicated answer. I would just say, there are 2 situations that make me happy. First, is that I’m able to be with my family / friends. Hanging out with family / friends, just to have a short break, or a meal. That’s good enough for me to feel happy, and let me know that I’m still alive, still having members supporting my life. Without family and friends, I have nothing left.

Second, is that when I feel satisfactory in me. There can be many reasons for me to feel satisfactory. For example, when I finish a craft work, a drawing, photograph editing, etc. Those are the satisfactory towards myself, my achievements. Sometimes, if other people achieved something, I feel happy for them as well.

Not long ago, 2 groups of my students, 30 students overall, all of them passed the test! I felt so happy! I felt happy not because I was good in teaching, but because of their efforts put into the assignments and tests. I felt happy to see them grow. Although they complained a lot about the difficulties of the assignments / tests, but at last, they passed! They have shown their efforts that they were able to make it. That was what I felt happy about.

Some of my friends said, they always can see smile on my face. Yes, I always feel happy that, I’m alive now. We don’t know what will happen in the next minute, or even the next second, so just appreciate what we have right now. If we have the chance to be happy, don’t hide, just explode it out and spread the happiness to the people around us! Let them feel the happiness together! 大笑

No comments: