Thursday, December 08, 2011

21DJC–Day 18 - What Matters Most To You?

Yesterday, I skipped this journal again because of the business in preparation for today’s class. So today, I have my day 18’s question: What matters most to me?

After thinking for some time, I think, the only thing that matters me, is smiles of the people around me. I always hope that the people around me will be happy and smile. When they smile, I will feel happy.

Yes, I always mentioned that appreciation with sincere heart is important, and I’m a self conscious person, always thinking to make myself happy. This is the way how I make myself happy, or you can say that it is the matter of chicken and egg. Is there chickens exist in this world before eggs or vise versa?

I wish to make myself happy, so I make the people around me to be happy. The people around me feel happy, so I feel happy. To me, both are the same. So it doesn’t matter if I make people happy because I want to feel happy, or I feel happy because the people around me are happy.

Whether or not I’m doing good in making people to feel happy, I guess I will still in the learning stage, learn to make people feel happy. If it is not offended to my principles, I can be a clown, can be a laughing stock for the people around me.

As said, smile can draw relationships to be closer, while laughter can cure diseases. So, why not all of us smile or laugh all the time, so that we will have better relationship and keep ourselves away from diseases? Try it, we can always smile, if we have the wish to make the rest of the people to smile. We can always smile, if we take note on the details in our lives. We can always smile, if we appreciate for what we have currently. 微笑

No comments: