Wednesday, November 30, 2011

21DJC-Day 12 - What Are Your Biggest Goals for the Next Few Years?

Today, the question from Celes is what are my biggest goals for the next few years?

Next few years. Honestly, I do a checklist every year to check how many goals I have achieved in that particular year. So this question is not new to me. But, one special goal that I would like to add in to my goal list, is to get married.

It is funny. If you ask me this question few years back, or even last year, I didn’t really think about getting married. It has never come into my life planning before, until this year. I have strong intension to get married now. Although you might be thinking whether is it too late to think about marriage now?

Aha, I always tell myself, there is never been too late if you start doing it right now. I’m still working towards my goals, including this. But, whether or not I can be succeed in achieving this so called special goal, I leave it to the fate, as I’m trying to get it.

Besides this, as normal, I plan to enroll master course, I plan to take the zither examination, plan to decorate my house, plan to invite my Mandarin teacher for a meal, plan to continue with my clay work / art work, etc. There are many goals in my plan!! I will complete it one by one. As mentioned by Steve Jobs, think that today is your last day, what do you want to achieve? Yes, just do whatever I want to, just enjoy my life with the fruitful experience! 大笑

No comments: