Monday, November 28, 2011

21DJC-Day 10 - Who Do You Enjoy Spending Time With?

In our lives, we interact with people around us. We cannot live without interacting. That is the beauty of the world in one aspect, if you appreciate the people around you. Today’s question: Who do I enjoy spending time with?

The first person that came into my mind is of course my dearest mum. I always think that my mum is a superwoman. She can talk about any topic to all family members. She talks about politics with my dad, talks about business world with my elder brother, talks about family problems with my sister-in-law, talks about education with me, talks about computers with my younger brother, anything. When my late grandmother was still alive, she talks about the history with my grandmother too. She can make us expressing our thoughts all the time, no matter what kind of incidents we face. She is always so wonderful!

Then, the next person will be my ex-colleague, whom we use to call him “Tai Lou” because he has a fierce outlook. “Tai Lou” means a big brother, especially when those gangsters calling their heads. Although he is not a degree holder, but the way he thinks is more than a degree holder like me. He was the one that guided me since the first day I stepped into Dell. He was the one that invited me for lunch on my first day as I didn’t know anyone in the department. He was the one that helped me to resolve server issues of the applications that I was taking care. Although we were colleagues, but our topics are always beyond the work, and I treat him to be one of my good friends. We talks about our problems, talks about our family, talks about our hobbies (both of us like photography a lot), etc. Now, I have left Dell, but we still keep in touch all the time through IM.

Also, there are many people that I treasure the friendships a lot. I enjoy hanging out with friends to have a chit chat, or have a meal, have a drink. I hope that our friendships will be forever. ^^

No comments: