Saturday, November 19, 2011

21DJC Day 2 - If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?

What I would do for free for the rest of my life? It would be, learning and doing art work for my family members / friends – This was the first thing that came into my mind when I look at the question.

I like crafting, or any art work, including clay, paper craft, or even drawing, play around with 3D art work, photography, all sorts of art work. However, nowadays, as a full time worker, I have a lot of work to be done. This is always the reasons I gave to myself.

Sometimes, when I have the time, I would love to do some craft work for my nephew and niece, or even my friends whose birthday is getting near. If I have the intension to give a craft out as a present, I will need to prepare for the craft for a long time, to ensure that I have the time for it.

Thus, I would say, if I have the time, I always like to do some crafts for my family / friends.

I have a plan at my home as well. I’m planning to buy 2 big pieces of polystyrene foams, cover them with a big pieace of cloth and stick it on the wall in my living hall. I’m gonna design the foam and put on with the photos of our family!

I agree with what my friend said, “It is a must to have a photograph corner in a living hall!” It is not to show off what we have done with our family, but it is for the family members to flash back what we have done together. Whenever anyone of the family members encounters any problem / quarrel (touch wood!!), they may look at the photos taken and tells themselves, “Even if there is nothing left in this world, still, you have your family with you in your heart.”

This is my plan to decorate my living room. I’m gonna do it by this coming semester break! This is my promise to myself. 微笑

No comments: