Sunday, November 20, 2011

21DJC–Day 3 - What is Your Ideal Diet Like?

This is the 3rd day of DJC that I started off from Personal Excellence website. Today, the journal will be about my ideal diet.

Well, I’m not a person who cares about diet a lot. I have no balance diet. I like most of the chicken and pork meals. But, I still feel that the meals prepared by my late grandmother and my mum are the best.

My late grandmother was a good cook. She could turn all sort of raw cooking materials into delicious dishes, by adding in her own recipes. Everyday, she must have a fish as our dish for either lunch or dinner. Vegetable is for sure a must.

Whereas, my mum, although she can’t cook as good as my grandmother (I’m sorry to say that, mum 吐舌笑脸), but she knows what I like and what I don’t like. She konws that I like chicken and pork more than fish, so she always cooks chicken or pork as dishes. She knows my dad likes soup, so she must have a soup during dinner. She knows my younger bro doesn’t like to eat fish because of the fish bones, so she cooks fish without fish bones.

However, for now, as I’m keeping fit for a free travel (I will talk about that some time later XD ), I started to take fish more than chicken and pork. I take vegetables as much as I can. It’s lucky that I don’t really like junk food like snacks, and I seldom drink soft drink. Thus, it is not hard for me to keep my diet.

I’m just trying to take less food per meal, and do more exercise. I hope that I can make it! ^^

No comments: