Tuesday, November 29, 2011

21DJC-Day 11 - Out of Your 5 Senses, Which is the Most Important to You, and Why?

Today, It comes to a difficult question: Which of the 5 senses is the most important to me?

Hmm, If you ask me to choose one and only one sense, I would say, sight is the most important to me. Every time, when I look at those blind people, I cannot imagine, if one day, I lost my eye sight, I cannot see anything, what the feeling will be. I guess I will be going crazy, insane!

I use my eyes to see, to enjoy the views in front of me. I use my eyes to see the good and bad in this world, and from there, I learned. My feeling flows with the things appear in front of me. I use my eyes to express my feelings towards something. Without the eye sight, I will lose most of the happiness.

After all, all 5 senses are important. Appreciate for what we have now. Do not wait until one day, we lose any of them, and we feel regret. Regret is useless, appreciate them, and take good care of them all. 微笑

No comments: