Tuesday, November 22, 2011

21DJC–Day 5 - Who Is the Most Important Person to You in the World?

Now, come to this quuestion, Who is the most important person in my life in this world? In the post, Celes mentioned that I can only choose one person, the most most most important person to me.

Well, as what I can think of, definitely, the most important person to me is my mum. She has been my idol from my young time, until now, and I believe, until I get married, I have children, grandsons and granddaughters, the rest of my life.

I have to say that, she is not a perfect mum. She doesn’t cook well (as I mentioned in my previous post), but I love the ways she treats my grandmother, the ways she treats my father.

I always believe that, it is not easy being a woman, especially when a woman getting married. When a man gets married, he is getting a person into his family; whereas when a woman gets married, she is moving to a new family. A new family with different family background, different customs, different habits, some families are even having different races, different religions, etc. With all these differs, do you think it is easy to survive in there?

To my mum, she can always treat my grandma very nicely. Although there were times she got angry with my grandma, but she still respected my grandma as an elder. She takes care of my father a lot too. In my heart, both my parents are the ideal couples, although both of them have some weak points, and they still could compromise with each other. They seldom quarrel, not even in front of us, children.

Now, she is also a mother-in-law, and of course, she has some unhappy feelings towards my sis-in-law sometimes, but she has never complained to my brother about that. She just cares about my brother’s feelings, she doesn’t want anything unhappiness happen in our family. And so, I become her audience, listen to her problems, listen to her nags.

From her, I learned how to be a good daughter-in-law, and I hope that I can be a good daughter-in-law after I get married too. 微笑

No comments: