Sunday, November 27, 2011

21DJC-Day 9 - What Drives You?

Yesterday, I was busy in setting test questions, so I missed this title. I guess, today, I will try to answer 2 at once, if time allows me to do so. 微笑

Today’s question: What drives me? What do I live for? Well, I always feel that, I live for happiness! As I mentioned in the previous post, whenever I’m to do something, I ask myself: Will I feel happy after doing this?

If the answer is No, then I will stop thinking about it; If the answer is Yes, then I will just go ahead doing it without thinking too much. Once I face problem with my decision, I know that I have made the wrong decision. From there, I learn, and I’m happy that I gain new experience.

There were times that I felt so depressed from my work, and every morning I felt so tired, so unwillingly to go to work. I had negative mood almost every moment in my workplace, argued with people all the time, even escalated my counter-parts to the director. What a terrible emotion! When I was driving, whenever someone overtake my car without the legal rule, I cursed the person. During that few months, I knew that I had to leave, or else I would be going to meet the psychological doctor very soon.

Thus, I decided to change the job, and I found my dream job – lecturer!! Although I’m still new in education line, but I still have my passion in it. What I need to do now, is to maintain my passion towards my dream job. So, with that, I need to grow, equip myself with more powerful skills! Of course, it is not only in term of technical, but in term of soft skills as well. I know, if I want to do it, I can!!

That’s all for this post. It is already late, so I guess I will leave the next question to tomorrow. 吐舌笑脸

No comments: