Friday, November 25, 2011

21DJC-Day 8 - On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself?

Through out my life, I have heard the phrase “Love ourselves, treat ourselves nicely”. But, how much do I love myself?

I would say, I spend all of my effort to love myself. I’m a heavy self conscious person. I know what I want, and I try my best to go for it. Whenever I think how to resolve a problem, the first question that comes into my mind is: Will I feel happy after doing this?

In a different perspective, you may say that I’m a selfish person, I admit that. There is no right or wrong answer in this kind of philosophy question. To you, I’m a selfish person, but to me, I feel that there is one and only one of ME accompanying me through out my life. How can I leave myself being unhappy? I know, I will regret one day if I do so.

However, to make one self to be happy, there are many ways, depending on the person’s attitude too. From my characteristics, my feelings actually follow other people’s feelings. Other people’s feelings may affect my feelings, my emotions. So, as long as it is still under my limitation, I will try to make other people to be happy.

That’s me. I would say that I’m selfish in a way that I always think to make myself to be happy. How to make myself to be happy? It is to make other people to be happy.

I feel good whenever I have done some effort to make people to be happy. It might be a matter if the person does not appreciate my effort, but that is to show that I can improve myself. From there, I learn, I reflect, and I grow. Doesn’t it a happy experience?

So, how much do you love yourself? 微笑

No comments: