Monday, November 21, 2011

21DJC–Day 4 - If You Are To Travel Back in Time to 3 Years Ago, What Advice Would You Give Yourself?

As mentioned by Celes in the Day 4 post, today, the title need a little bit of imagination. If I’m to travel back to 3 years ago, what advice would I give myself?

When I flash back to 3 years ago, I was 26 years old, and I was working in Dell. However, except these 2 facts, I couldn’t remember much about my 26-year-old life. That is the reason why I keep my blog. Now, it is the time for me to flip back my blog.

Looking at the blog, I noticed that, I have gone thru a lot of experience when I was in 26!!

  1. I went for a jungle tracking of 10 hours! (Where other people just took 7 hours for the whoe journey =.=” )
  2. I learned swimming finally!
  3. I learned Qi Gong for meditation 微笑
  4. I confess to a guy that I liked
  5. I went for the 2nd time of snorkelling in my life in Pulau Payar
  6. I enjoyed in a theater for my very first time
  7. I got a bad result in my health check

With all these experiences, I could see that although it was hard to work in Dell that time, but I seemed to be enjoying my life too! No matter what it was, good or bad, I would like to tell myself: Go one with your life, enjoy your life whenever you can!

Although I was not into IT life style, I didn’t regret in choosing IT course for my Degree. As the research in Dell, IT department was funnier compared to other departments. Because of IT, I met up with a lot of good friends in Dell, or else, I wouldn’t have enjoyed my life in Dell while working there!

So, I always thank my ex-colleagues, always mention about it to my friends: In Dell, the only thing that I appreciate the most was FRIENDSHIP!

I strongly believe that, we can have friendship in working life. It is not only the “colleague” relationship, it can be “friend” relationship in a workplace. It is just to see how you can adjust yourself to get into them, or how you treat people. 微笑

So, Go on!! Jaleen!!
You can do it!
Enjoy your life, make it to be full of fun and happy experience before you leave this world!

No comments: