Wednesday, November 23, 2011

21DJC–Day 6 - What Frustrates You?

If you would to ask me, what frustrates me usually, it would be meeting with the people who neglect on other people’s feelings, and also neglect in achieving a common goal in a team.

I understand that it is hard to communicate with people. Every time, when it comes to the situation that I meet up with a person who doesn’t care on other people’s feeling and just do whatever he/she wants, I feel frustrated, but I don’t show out my feelings towards the person. I keep the feeling within myself, and that causes me feeling unhappy for quite some time.

I feel release only when I don’t meet up with the person again within a few days. Whenever I meet up with the person again, the feeling comes back. That feeling creates a perception in my heart towards the person.

Maybe, because of this perception, I started to look into all the bad things about the person, and I myself neglect on the person’s good points. I’m trying to learn to communicate with this kind of people without the influence of my own perception. I think I will need to take some time in achieving this.

Yeah, I hope that one day, I can go through this, look into everyone’s good points, enlarge the good points and reduce the weak points in them. 微笑

No comments: