Thursday, February 02, 2012

21DFC Day 0: Pre-Work: Create Your 21-Day Exercising Plan!

While I’m still running my 21DHL, here I have another challenge coming in from Personal Excellence!! The challenge that's gonna start tomorrow will be 21DFC (21 Day Exercising Challenge), which is to exercise for 21 days without fail.

You do not need to exercise very hard everyday. It can be 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or even more. As long as there is a physical exercise, it counts. And daily, post a comment in the blog post to share what kind of exercise have been done, how long and what’s the feeling towards the exercises. It’s simple~!

If you are interested, you are encouraged to join! It is a self-committed program, no one is gonna judge us, and we are the one to judge ourselves. 微笑

Here are my details regarding 21DFC.

>> My Key Objectives for 21DFC (3 Feb – 23 Feb)
1. To exercise for at least 10 minutes without fail for the next 21 days.
2. To reduce my weight for at least 3kg.
3. To increase my stamina to run

>> My Game Plan for 21DFC
- Do stretching or self massage for at least 5 minutes every day.
- Cycling for at least twice a week.
- Swimming for at least once within these 21 days.
- Go hiking with friends / family at least twice within these 21 days.

>> My Biggest Obstacles
1. Laziness
2. Rain when I plan to go for outdoor exercises
3. Lack of time to exercise after working hours
4. Too tired to exercise

>> My Strategy To Tackle the Obstacles
1. Keep reminding myself to exercise, even for only 5 minutes
2. Do home aerobics / jump ropes / run at place as a replacement of the outdoor exercises
3. Wake up earlier to do 10 ~ 20 minutes of exercise before go to work
4. Walk for 5 ~ 10 minutes at home

Here is my google doc :dance:  --> 21DFC_Plan

No comments: