Tuesday, February 07, 2012

21DHL–Day 21: Review & Your Best Health Ahead

Now, come to today, the last day of 21DHL!! Hah! The time really flies, I have done the 21 days of healthy living challenge!!

However, I failed this challenge. No one failed me, but I failed myself because I didn’t get to reduce 3 kg according to my objective. 悲伤 I cannot get my reward from this challenge…

But, I would say that, I have done my best to keep myself following the challenge everyday. I learned a lot from this challenge! I learn to read the nutrition labels on the food packages, I learned to calculate the calories, and I got a lot of information from the internet about calculating the daily workout, etc.

I ate more vegetables within these 21 days, and I will continue with this habits. I did more exercise within these 21 days, although I didn't do more than 30 minutes everyday, at least I did some exercise.

I want to keep going on with the healthy life!

Now, I’m following the 21DFC –> 21 Daily Fitness Challenge! ^^

No comments: