Friday, February 03, 2012

21DHL–Day 17: Floss Your Teeth

The Personal Excellence website was down yesterday, thus, I just managed to read through the Day 17’s task this morning. The task was to floss my teeth.

Honestly, since I was born, I have never floss my teeth before, so I don’t even have a floss. Today, it is a starting of 21DEC, Day 1, so I decided to walk to the nearby shop to buy the floss for this task.

It took me around 8 ~ 10 minutes to reach to the shop. After I have bought the floss, I walked from shop to shop again, just like window shopping. Then I walked back home again (I will talk a little bit more details when I write about the update of 21DEC).

This was the first time I flossed my teeth. I felt fresh after flossing my teeth~! I hope that I have the patience to do it daily. It really takes time for me to complete flossing all teeth… 吐舌笑脸

By the way, I will do my best in practicing to brush my teeth twice a day. One time in the morning and one time before go to bed. I hope that I will continue with this practice. (It seems that a lot of habits that I should go for…)

No comments: