Saturday, February 11, 2012

21DFC Day 8 – What is Your Favorite Fitness Activity?

It was Day 8 yesterday. From the blog post, a question was posted to ask what my favourite fitness activities are.

I have a few favourite fitness activities. When I do fitness activity, I always need to consider the weather if it is an outdoor activity, thus I prefer more on indoor activities, especially the activity that can be done at home. 吐舌笑脸So, both home aerobics and run in place at home are my favourite activities. I don’t feel bored when doing these exercises at home as I have something to concentrate on. I usually concentrate on movie, anime or mucic.

For outdoor activities, I like swimming the most. I’m a person that easily get sweat, so I like to stay in water. XD
I like cycling, hiking and jogging too. With all these activities, you will know that I seldom join other people for sports. I love to take my own sweet time to do whatever I like, without bothering who I’m staying with, what time I should end my exercise. =.="

Back to yesterday’s exercise, initially, I planned to go for cycling after I got back home, but I was exhausted when I reached home, so I went for a nap. By the time I woke up, it’s already 6:30pm, time to have dinner. =.="

I finally decided not to go for cycling, and changed my plan to run in place in my room for 45 minutes while enjoying my anime. I watched an anime about playing piano, so there are a lot of time that piano music was played in that movie. Again, I enjoyed the piano music, although I haven’t learned piano before. 大笑

Besides, yesterday, I weigh myself, I have lost 1 kg!!! Yeah~~~ I hope that the number will keep on decreasing~!!! XD

What about tomorrow’s plan? Tomorrow is a Saturday… Maybe I can go for a swim if time permits or else I will go for cycling as I missed it today. 微笑

P/s: Today, I counted, I have climbed 10 storey of staircase, separately. Haha~~ In the morning, I went up to my office in the 3rd floor, so I climbed 3-storey staircase. Then I get down to the venue of my class in the first floor of another building, I climbed one-storey staircase. After the class, I climbed up the 3-storey staircase back to my office again. After that, I went out to have lunch with my colleague and come back, climbed the third time of 3-storey staircase. In total, I have climbed 10 storey of staircase… >.<"

No comments: