Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 9 – What is Your #1 Obstacle to Becoming Fitter – and How Do You Plan To Overcome It?

Today’s question: What are my #1 obstacles to becoming fitter?
I think, that would be my laziness. I rather spend time to do my work, or play games, watch anime, write blogs, and I didn’t even think of doing some exercise.

Whenever I think of exercising, I look at the outside and tell myself:
1. So hot….
2. It’s going to rain
3. Ah… need to go out again?
4. I wish to have a nap first…
5. I’m busy now, will try to do it later if I have the time.

So now, I have to integrate fitness into my life.
1. If it’s hot – good time to go for a swim
2. If it’s going to rain / don’t want to go out – home aerobics / run in place
3. Instead of having a nap, try to do some exercise or do something that I like.
4. Tell myself: Busy? Busy can never be an excuse! Do or do not, there’s no try!

By the way, today, my mum asked me to go for an evening walk with her. She read an article, saying that in fact, walking is better than jogging. There are many people having knee problems after frequent jogging. Some of my friends’ parents are having the same problems too. I was thinking, is it probably that they jog in the wrong way? What is the correct way of jogging? That’s my thought, maybe I can do a simple research on this matter later.

I went for the walk with my mum for one hour. Along the way, I took a few photos, and I saw rainbows!! It’s been long time that I haven’t seen a rainbow! And there were 2 layers of rainbows in the sky! ^^

Below is the link to the photo album of the photos taken during the walk. :)

No comments: