Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DPC Day 2 – Who is One Friend You Appreciate Having? And Why?

Aiks… I just manage to read today’s task now, unable to tell my best friend about it today. However, I have told her how much I appreciate her and treasure our friendship before. I believe, up till now, both of us are still having the same feeling.

I knew her since secondary school, we help each other since then. She is a mixed of Indian and Chinese and she is the only one friend that speak English to me. She started the conversation with me and since then, we became new friends, good friends, then best friends.

She taught me history subject by telling me all sort of history story in order to help me to remember it. I taught her Mathematics. I still can remember, when we got high education certification exam result, she told me that she got an A in Mathematics! I could see how happy she was, and I felt happy in myself too. For me, I failed History subject in all school exams, but I got a grade 4 (the lowest is grade 9, failed) in the high education certification exam!! XD I felt so happy for my result too!!

When I heard from her that she had a disease in her brain, I cried quietly. After her operation, I rushed to her house, just wanted to see her again.
When I received her letter, I smiled. I always called it as a “love letter”. She said that she fell in love with our friendship, she treasured the friendship so much. I replied, “yes, I feel exactly the same as you”. Simple words, but I have included all the thoughts from my heart in the reply.

After secondary school, we went to the same college, same course, same university, and even worked in the same company! Now, although I have left the company, but we still keep in touch with each other always. I can’t state how much she has helped me in my life, and I believe she can’t do so as well. Both of us just appreciate our friendship so much.

She just delivered a baby girl 3 weeks ago and I visited her. She looked so happy with the baby girl~ I hope that she’s always the happiest mom, the happiest wife and the happiest friend of mine! :)

About today’s positive thing:
Today, I fetched my Japanese zither classmate to the zither class. While we were on the way to the class, I learned a few new Japanese words again! XD

During the zither class, I managed to play the zither louder as we were trying to ensemble. Playing music instrument with a group of people is always more fun than practicing alone. :)

Lastly, I knew that I will become the zither teacher next week as the first try. I ask my teacher, what I should teach in the class for the very first class. My teacher let me reflect back how he taught us in our first class… It made me recall back my happy moments while I first starting to learn zither. It was fun and happy!! I hope that I could bring the happiness and fun to my zither students too~ ^^

Just in case someone doesn’t know what a zither is… It is a music instrument of Chinese Orchestra.

No comments: