Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 21 – Create Your Fitness Plan Ahead

*Part-1 Review:*
1. How have you fared against these goals? Have you achieved them? Give as objective an assessment as possible.

My objectives were:
1. To exercise for at least 10 minutes without fail for the next 21 days.
2. To reduce my weight for at least 3kg.
3. To increase my stamina to run

My weight is still the same… :( But, my waist reduced for 2 inches. =.=
However, I managed to exercise at least 10 minutes everyday, and my stamina increases a little bit. I measured my stamina through climbing the stairs in my college. Besides, before this, whenever I finished exercising, I felt very tired, and just feel like going to sleep as soon as possible. Now, I feel even more refresh after exercising. :)

2. For your answer in #1, why?

I reflected, my main problem was that I didn’t really control my intake food well. Although I have tried to eat vegetables as much as possible. At the same time, I still eat meats a lot. I guess that is the reason why my weight didn’t reduce (and luckily it does not increase too). =.=

3. What are the key things you have learned during 21DFC?

Within these 21DFC, I learned a few types of exercises from the member of PE, through the comments posted by the members. :) I guess I would try out a those new exercises!
Also, I just got to know 2 days ago, the vertigo that I had earlier, was probably caused by jumping too much, especially if there is any injury caused to the ear previously. :(

*Part-2: Your Fitness Plan Ahead*
1. What are your fitness goals moving forward?
I will keep on continue until I can lose the weight until I reach my ideal weight (for now).

2. What are your key steps to achieve them?
Plan up the fitness activities and make sure that I stick to my plan as much as possible.

3. How are you going to ensure you stay true to your daily fitness habit moving forward?
Get some more friends to share the same goals and workout together, encouraging together.
Tell myself: *Busy can never be an excuse for not exercising!!* :)

No comments: