Saturday, March 17, 2012

21DPC Day 16 – What is Your Favorite Pastime? And Why?

What is Your Favorite Pastime? And Why?

In fact, I always tell people that my favourite pastime is sleeping. I enjoy sleeping a lot, so whenever I have a chance, I will sleep. For example, after I have completely prepared to go to work, and I see that it is still early, I will just sit in the living room and sleep. Since I can fall into sleep within 5 minutes, so it is not a problem for me to even sleep for 5 or 10 minutes. I feel satisfaction, still. 吐舌笑脸

Of course, besides sleeping, I love drawing, writing, playing zither, swimming, learn new things, etc. 微笑I would say, most of my favorite pastime are all done alone. I love to stay alone in my room, or do anything alone, enjoying my own sweet time.

Spend at least 10 minutes on your pastime today.

Everyday, I spent around 15 minutes in writing my life log about what I have done, what I heard, what I thought, what I saw in the whole day. Most of the time, I jot it down immediately, unless while I’m working / driving. Thus, I usually carry my lifr log notebook together with me. 微笑

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

I just completed re-arranging my excel file data in calculating the students’ marks as I implemented another evaluation system to their assignment marks. (I’m an evil lecturer, always think of ways for not giving out the marks to students so easily… Hehehe…) With that, I learned how to write VBA code in the excel file now. ^^ It is not hard, just that I have never thought of writing code in the excel file. As long as I can complete the queries by using formulas, I will choose to use the formulas instead of writing VBA code.

No comments: