Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DPC Day 8 – How Can You Overcome Your Stressors (from Day 7)?

How Can You Overcome Your Stressors (from Day 7)?

In day 7, I mentioned that I feel stress when I take over some responsibility and then find out that I cannot make it. To overcome this, I would tell myself that, since I have taken it up, so I should do the best I can. If I fail in the end, that will be what I learn as experience.

Next time, I should do more investigation on the responsibility before I agree to take it over. Once I have done the research, I should know the confidence level I have towards the responsibility. If I know that I cannot take it, then I should reject, instead of taking the role and worried for it.

Implement what you wrote in #1.

Now, I’m facing the problem in my community club. I will do my best to encourage the members to participate in achieving the club goals. It is not only for club development, it’s for personal development too. Just invite them to discuss together and see how we can move the club forward, move the members forward. :) Since I have taken it up. just do my best before I pass the responsibilities to the next person in the next term.

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Yesterday, I learn another few Japanese words while fetching my Japanese friend to zither class. Also, I did exercise for 45 minutes in the gym center in my college. :)

No comments: