Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 14 – How Would You Rate Your Progress So Far? (And How Can You Make Week 3 Your Best Week Ever?)

It’s already 2 weeks~! After 2 weeks, my weight is still the just losing 1kg… However, my waist has become lean for about 1 inch. I hope that I can make it better in the last week! :) If I would to rate myself, I would rate as 8/10 this time. This week, I did better workout compared to last week, although it seems not shown up from my weight.

Today, initially I planned to go for gym in my college after class, but my forgetful brain asked me to leave my sport shoes at home!!! >.<
In the end, I decided to take a walk in a recreation park. When I reached there, then only I recalled, there were a few simple exercise equipments as below (I took these photos 7 years ago).

There is an archery field and a skateboard area in that park. While I was exercising using those machines, I also enjoyed seeing people practicing archery and skateboard. :)

I exercised for 45 minutes, then I went for the "stepping stone" road in the park for 15 minutes. I'm not sure what it is called… It is a road that fulled of small and sharp stones, which are for leg massage purpose. That was really painful when I first stepped on the stones, but I enjoyed the pains. XD

The feeling was nice to enjoy the natural environment while exercising, but I felt unsecured when I took the shower in the public bathroom. :S

No comments: