Sunday, March 11, 2012

21DPC Day 11 – How Can You Better Handle the Negative People (from Day 10)?

How Can You Better Handle the Negative People (from Day 10)?

I usually discuss with them and share our positive experience. The common experience were the incidents where I used the law of attraction before. It could be an coincident to the person, but I have a few cases for them to refer to. What I wish is that they will have a better life, enjoy their life instead of worrying about all those negative thoughts and the things that will never happen. If they choose not to believe in me, then they just continue with their lives. The most important is that, I need to ensure that I’m not affected by their negative energy.

Fortunately, until today, I have met a few of negative people, but I’m not affected. In fact, their mindset changed to be more positive after knowing me. 微笑 I feel glad that I could affect people to go on with better life.

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

I just got back home from the contest. I won the 2nd runner-up in the speech contest. ^^ To me, it is good enough to get the 2nd runner-up. And one thing, I found out that i didn’t even feel the nervousness before the contest. It could be good or bad intepretation, I guess. Some said, if you feel nervous, that shows that you care of the contest. So, does it mean that I didn’t care of the contest? =.=" Anyway, I know that I have tried my best. 大笑

No comments: