Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DPC Day 6 – What Makes You Smile?

What Makes You Smile?

Everyday, I smile a lot. A simple joke told by my family members / friends, students make fun of me (my students are naughty but nice to me :P ), listening to music, read comics, watch anime, etc. I just like to smile a lot. Sometimes, even if I feel sad, I smile too. It could be a fake smile, but a smile makes myself feel better, at least for a while. Besides, whenever I see my friends smile, I smile too.

Do something that makes you smile today. :)

Yesterday, I read this post but I had no time to reply as I had full day of classes and activity after class. To me, since I smile a lot everyday, I couldn’t remember what makes me smile. Imagine, even I’m typing right now, I’m smiling alone too. :) So, I just pick one thing to talk about. Last night, I did a simple exercise, which I stood against the wall for 15 minutes. I made sure that my calves, buttock, back and my head were stuck against the wall. After I finished the 15 minutes standing, I felt that my legs couldn’t band at all. Aha… I just laughed at myself and told myself, “I would be fine after a few times of this exercise”. =.=

By the way, I believe that, laugh unintentionally would be the true laugh from our hearts, but not to do something purposely to make ourselves laughing. :) Probably, we should change our mindset while we meet something unpleasant, then give a smile to ourselves and tell ourselves that, “I will do it better the next time!”

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

I went for a community club meeting, and the club was doing well. We were able to invite the high positioned members to help out in our club meeting. After the meeting, the members gave me some advice on how to improve the club. I hope that I can do it better! I still have time to make it a success!
:)

No comments: