Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 17 – Integrate Fitness into Your Life

Yesterday, I did a 20 minute run in place. As my mum left for a trip to Kuala Lumpur, my dad will not allow me to go exercise alone, so I can just do the home aerobics or run in place at home.

By the way, I noticed that my waist got slimmer for one more inch~! From 38 inch –> 37 inch last week, and this week become 36~~ :dance: Although, my weight is still the same… :(

About how I integrate fitness into my life, I set a reminder towards myself in the Microsoft outlook to remind me to exercise everyday. :P (I feel that I’m a bit of abusing the usage of Microsoft outlook reminder… haha) Alhough I have set my time to exercise everyday, but sometimes I might run out of time, so I use the reminder to remind me for an exercise, either stretching, or a formal exercise, or any physical activities.

No comments: