Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Round-Up – How Has Your Experience Been?

1. How was 21DFC for you?
It was a great challenge!! I told myself: if I could get through this 21DFC, there’s no reason for me not to exercise 3 times a week!!

2. On a scale of 1-10 (where 10 is most useful and 1 is not useful at all), how useful has 21DFC been in pursuing your fitness goals? Why did you give that score?
I give myself a scale of 8 as I didn’t achieve one of my goals: lose weight.
However, I managed to reduce my waist size. :)

3. What did you like most about the challenge?
This is the first time I joined the challenge officially together with the community in PE. I learned a lot from other members, makes me feel great!

4. What did you like least?
Hmm… so far, everything is great to me. :)

5. Anything you would like to see at PE moving forward?
Same as Mrs and Monisha, I wish to see reading / listening to music challenge for 21 days if possible. :)

No comments: