Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DPC Day 7 – What Stresses You? Why?

What stresses you?

When I took up the responsibilities and then got to know that it is not an easy job, then I feel the stress. I know since I have taken it up, it is a journey for me to learn. If I cannot make it, then I am the one to fail myself, not others. So, I would say, the stress comes from my inner self, not from anyone else.

Give yourself a break.

Hmm… I didn’t leave my job early as that is my job, my responsibility. However, I met up with a senior member of my community club, helped her out one something. Well, I would say, I had more stress when I faced to her, as she will be the person to push me going forward, and I feel that I don’t want to disappoint her, and myself too. It can be a stress, and it can be a release of stress too. After talking about the club’s operation, we had a chit chat too, just chatted about our lives, and I learned new things from her too. :)

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Today is my first day of coaching in the zither class. It was a basic class. I was only the helper in the class, but the main coach left the class for me in the second half of the session. Aha, luckily, I could play better without any mistake. :P

It was a good experience for the coaching in the zither class. The feeling was different from teaching in my daily classes. I hope that I can do it better. Maybe I was just too serious during the zither class just now, and they were so serious with me too… Or, maybe the main coach knew them for long time, so they could joke with him more. Anyway, I learned the feeling, I learned the method of coaching. :)

No comments: