Tuesday, March 20, 2012

21DPC Day 19 – What are 3 Positive Thoughts You Can Replace Your Negative Thoughts With? (See Day 18)

What are 3 Positive Thoughts You Can Replace Your Negative Thoughts With? (See Day 18)

When the students don’t listen to me and keep talking in the class. I stop talking, listen to what they are talking about. If that relates to my syllabus, I discuss with them, or else, I please them to discuss about it later, and I will join their conversation.

When I have the thought that it is very hard for me to slim down. I changes my mind: I want a healthy body. In order to have a healthy body, I must workout and slim down my body.

Lastly, when I have the thought that I don’t have time to handle all the tasks on hand. I tell myself: do it one by one, by priority. I can finish it.

Uphold those 3 positive thoughts.

I stop complaining, keep doing things by priority. Finally, I finished setting the test question, finish marking tests and assignments, and I managed to go for gym, and arrange for the role players for tomorrow’s meeting. I can finish the tasks! 大笑 

Also, I keep telling myself: I want to be healthy, so I have to slim down.
Imagining myself sweating was to drop off my weight while I did the workout. XD

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Today, the guy that I admire called me, told me that he visits to my city for a business trip, and he invited me for a dinner tomorrow night! XD I feel so happy for that~~

No comments: