Thursday, March 22, 2012

21DPC Day 21 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Happy Are You? What Have You Learned About Positivity and Happiness?

  1. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (Returning to the question on Day 1 of 21DPC)
  2. Compare the score with what you assigned yourself for Day 1. Is there any difference? If so, how much is the difference?
  3. For those whose scores reflected a difference, why do you think this is the case? For those who have the exact same scores, why do you think that’s the case?
  4. What have you learned about positivity and happiness in the past 21 days?
  5. How can you apply your 21DPC lessons (from #4) moving forward?

On the scale of 1 – 10, I would say, my happiness still remain the same, 9. Although there’s no difference in term of the scale level, but I experienced the feeling of looking at people’s good points instead of looking at the bad side. It makes me believe even more about the statement “No matter how bad a person is, he/she must have something good”.

Although we always listen to the stories about looking at people’s good virtues, but have we applied that in our daily life? To me, I seldom. When I start to dislike a person, anything the person does, I don’t feel satisfy. That was the problem. Now, I have to learn to see what are the good things that the person has, and I should learn from him / her.

Celebrate the past 21 days of positivity!

Today, I celebrated the completing of 21DPC by going a walk in a recreation park. I took the pebble path in the park and walked for one big round, then I follow the jogging path to walk a big round around the park. I spent one hour for only the walk, slow walk.

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Today, I went to the zither coaching class. The main coach was unable to attend the session, so I replaced him to go on the stage for coaching. Now I can feel better atmosphere between me and the students! We can talk, can laugh together now~ ^^

No comments: