Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DPC Day 4 – What Is Your Favorite Movie? And Why?

I don’t really watch much of movies, honestly. In deed, I watch a lot of anime. :P

By going through the list of “12 Meaningful Movies With Important Life Lessons to Learn” from Celes, the only movie I have watched before is The Secret. That movie inspired me a lot. Until now, I’m still using the method in most of the situations. :)

In terms of anime, I love a lot of anime from Studio Ghibli. For example, Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies, etc. The movies express the inner part of ourselves, and talks about Go Green, stop fighting and wars. I feel touched every time I watch the movies, and it let us reflect back that we should stop fighting, take care of our mother Earth.

Today, I used the Pomodoro Technique that I learned from Sarah’s thread in the forum to concentrate in marking the test. Yes, I have finish marking the test in a very short time period! ^^

No comments: