Wednesday, March 14, 2012

21DPC Day 14 – What are 5 Things to Celebrate about Your Life Today?

What are 5 Things to Celebrate about Your Life Today?

The 5 things to celebrate about my life today:

  1. When I woke up, I knew that I’m still alive.
  2. When I left my house, my lovely mom waved at me. I knew that I have a very good mom.
  3. When I met my students, I knew that I have my dream job.
  4. When I had my lunch, I knew that I’m still healthy to had my favourite food.
  5. When I went to the zither class, I knew that I still have my hands to play my favourite music instrument.

In fact, there are many things that I think of celebrating everyday. I appreciate all of them.

 

Give thanks for those 5 things.

Everyday, when I wake up, I looked at the mirror and smile to myself. I appreciate that I’m still alive when I wake up. When I leave my house for work, I wave at my mom too while I slowly drive off.
When I meet my students, I communicate with them prior to the class, or at least say “hi” to them while I meet them outside the class / college. When I have nothing to do, or thinking of something, I shake my hands, to ensure that my hands are active without any pain. I also try my very best to exercise everyday, at least 15 minutes of stretching exercise. 微笑

 

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Today, after the class, I spent my time in a book store while waiting for the time to go to zither class. I read a few books in brief, and I bought a motivational book again. 吐舌笑脸Also, I promised my Japanese friend that I’m going to buy a music stand for her. Today, I finally got one for her~

After I reached to the zither class venue, I saw nobody was there. I gave a call to the person in charge, then only I knew that they have cancelled the class. Although I felt disappointed initially, but when I thought back again, at least I have done what I promised to my friend, to buy her a music stand, and I also bought a book for myself. ^^

No comments: